Irrigation is the artificial application of water to the land or soil. It is used to assist the growth of agricultural crops, maintenance of landscapes, and re vegetation of disturbed soils in dry areas and during periods of inadequate rainfall.
Irrigation Automation by Panache has following challenges to be covered:
1. Inevitable discrepancy between forecast and actual delivery flows.
3. Type of Water required for the field.
4. Sprinkler and Drainage mechanism.
5. Mechanism to avoid water waste.
6. Drainage system.
7. Timely water supply.
8. Volume based water supply.
Irrigation Automation helps in achieving the following challenges and provides the best way to use the Agro industries.
2. Identifying type of Water: According to the tags assigned to field, the type of water required will be determined and process applied for water usage.
3. Solar Systems applied: Use of Solar Systems will be very much useful for turning on our processors for processing the architecture.
4. Developing an automated surge flow for better drainage system.
5. Irrigation Automation by Panache allows the detection of the type of field, manage information about forecast and obtain proper information.
6. All the system are connected to central terminal, enabling the farmer to operate the entire process with the help of few buttons and user friendly interface.
Why to use Irrigation Automation?
Since ages, countries are using conventional approach which are unable to meet the requirements within time. This is where automation comes in and lends a helping hand in fulfilling the needs efficiently and effectively.